Best Online GMAT Classes to Help you Score High
The GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is a standardized test specifically designed for applicants seeking admissions to graduate management programs such as MBA or other business-related degrees.
What has changed in the GMAT Focus Edition?
GMAT Focus Edition
|No. of questions
|AWA is completely removed
|205 - 805
(based on the performance on 3 sections)
|IR is removed as a section and included in Data Insights section
|No more Sentence Correction Questions
|60 to 90
|No more Data Sufficiency and Geometry Questions
|60 to 90
|IR and Data Sufficiency are tested in this section
|62 to 90
- Can take the test in any order
- Send 5 free score reports to programs within 48 hours of receiving your Official Score Report.
- Total Testing time is 2 hours and 15 minutes without break.
- One optional 10 minutes break.
- The standard score release time is 3-5 days.
- For effective learning, the bookmarking and reviewing answers is allowed.
- Can change response up to 3 responses per section.
Why BrighterPrep for GMAT Focus Prep?
At Brighter Prep, we cover key topics and question types found on the GMAT, delve into the concepts with great detail, and provide sufficient practice and drills to crystallize the concepts taught. The course will cover all the necessary strategies and approaches needed to ace the GMAT. If a student requires additional tutelage on specific problem areas, we can arrange additional sessions to address the student's needs.
OUR TRAINING PROGRAM
|Free GMAT Diagnostic Test
N/A for students who already have an actual test score
|2 hours 15 mins
|Free Induction Sessions - Quant and Verbal 60 minutes
|Unlimited Concept Sessions
|Weekdays / Weekend
|5 Mock Tests + Remedial Sessions
GMAT Course Material
- We give each student our proprietary GMAT Verbal and Math workbook
- We provide our own "cheat sheets" to the verbal and quantitative underlying concepts, essentially a quick reference to the things you need to practice and master.
All of our trainers are high scorers (who have scored more than 700) and typically specialize in either Quant or Verbal. The course has been designed to optimize the performance of students across various levels. We also offer MBA application consultancy and are always available to help outside normal class hours. We are very flexible when it comes to accommodating our students' needs.